59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Saturday, March 03, 2007

First of Hasnain's photos

59er Hasnain (Chini) Chinwalla was on a long trip to india. He promised to diocument his trip for us. I have been anxiously awaiting his input. He informed me, today, that the processing was in progress and I could expect the inputs in the course of a few weeks.

However, before he left India, he had sent a few of the photographs to 59er Percy Mistri. Percy forwarded them to me.
Here is just one to whet your appetite:


Back row: Percey, Naubir, Chini and Ratan
Seated:Adi, Shivi, Ramesh, Piloo.


The quality of the photographs from Chini are astounding. I eagerly await the remainder of Chini's collection.

For those who have been waiting patiently, I have set up a page of this first set, and other pages will follow.

59ers in 2007 2

Click on any thumbnail on this page and you will go through a slide show.

Hope you enjoy this.

Remember, our thanks go to Chini and Percy.

No comments: