59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Help locate missing 57ers for 50th Year Reunion

The 57ers are organising their 50th Year Reunion.

The untimely passing away of Budni Behram Badhniwalla has put a great stress on the remaining organisers.

Fleur Mandani (née Ezekiel) has taken the lead to organise this event in November of this year.

She put out a cry for help a month ago, just when 59er Viney Sethi was visiting me here in Oulu.

Between Budni and myself we had located quite a few of the 57ers. We had put together a Master List which I have sent to Fleur.

Fleur has added a few names which are now listed as missing.

  1. Allwyn Ceal

  2. Anil Akhaney

  3. Colleen Judah

  4. Daveen Waters

  5. David Haskel

  6. Deepak Melwani

  7. Delia Thompson

  8. Diana Rowe

  9. Ferial Karim

  10. Gopal Motwani

  11. Joyce Shellim

  12. Kathryn Manning

  13. Katie Largent

Anyone who has any knowledge of the whereabouts of these missing 57ers should email me the information so that I can pass it on to the 57ers who are involved with the reunion plans.

If you know of any other 57ers who are not in this list, please let me know. I will check them against my Master List and proceed as necessary.

Please watch this BLOG for details of the Reunion Programme as I have asked Fleur to keep me informed.

No comments: