59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, November 15, 2007

57ers have a blast - Behram Style

I was so happy, and yet over-powered by a feeling of great sadness, when I received this input from 81er Rajiv, President of the Cat Alumni, from Mumbai.

A fitting tribute to a wonderful human being:



Dear Jacob

I guess the batch of 1957 is still asleep this morning as I write to you.

Dr. Ajay Bhatnagar was kind to invite my wife, Devayani, and me to the dinner last evening.

They rocked and remembered dear Behram all through the evening.

I once again did a solo with Sinatra's `My Way' just as on 18-Mar-07. It was for Doc Budni that evening on Mar-18 when he smiled and clapped. It was for him last evening too.

I couldn't see him smile but my heart felt him doing so. I could hear him clap, though. Through his friends who loved him so dearly.

Some photographs are enclosed.









Regards

_______________________________________________________________________
Rajiv Bhatia (Barham, 1981 ICSE)
President @ your service


Thank you 57ers and thank you, Rajiv.

No comments: