Professor Ajeet Mathur who lives in South Finland in the largest Industrial town, Tampere, was here for a brief visit. He arrived by the early morning train at 07:30 and left by the train at 16:00 hours the same day.
In the meantime we managed to have two alma mater reunions.
Like me, he is a Mumbai Cathedralite. But also like me he is a Delhi Stephanian.
And we are the only two Cathedralites and Stephanians in Finland.
So, whenever we meet, it is a Reunion with 100% attendance.
There are few who share this unique combination:
- Cathedralite 54er, Stephanian 58er Rahul Bajaj,
- Cathedralite 56er, Stephanian 60er Ranjit Matthan,
- Cathedralite 57er, Stephanian 61er Ashok Jaitly (Tony),
- Cathedralite 58er, Stephanian 62er Dr. Peter Philip (Tubby),
- Cathedralite 59er, Stephanian 63er Jacob Matthan (Dead Chicken),
- Cathedralite 59er, Stephanian 60er The late Jacob Eapen (for a very short time a Stephanian),
- Cathedralite 59er, Stephanian 63er Sujit Bhattacharya,
- Cathedralite 70er, Stephanian 75er Professor Ajeet Mathur
If you know of anyone else who has this combination - please do let me know.