59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Friday, March 23, 2007

Made a real booboo!

In my last blog entry I made a real booboo!

That is because I did not know who Elizabeth Hurley is or what she looks like.

The first picture in the last blog entry was not Arun Nayar with Liz Hurley, but with another ex-Cathedralite, Haseena Jethmalani (née Lalwani).

Two people were quick to spot this

At 9.09 this morning, 56er Ubi pulled me up on this. 2 minutes later, at 9:11, Amita Maliye had me dragged over the coals.

Wow, you guys are quick!

I have only eyes for my better half, so you will have to forgive me if I do not recogise any of the other "beautiful" women hovering around! :-)

Thanks - hope this correction puts things in the right perspective!

No comments: