59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disgusting advertising technique

ANNIKKI and I DO NOT ENDORSE L. K. ADVANI, the BJP political party or the RSS Fundamentalist Group.



It has been brought to my attention by one of my most faithful readers, 49er Naval Patel, that when he comes to visit this Seventh Heaven page, at the top is a picture of L. K. Advani.

That picture seems to appear when the person visiting the page is from India. Hence, being in Finland, I am not seeing this advertisement of L. K. Advani when I visit the page.

Annikki and I detest all fundamentalist parties. We are in no way advocates of the policies or principles of the BJP party or the RSS fundamentalist group, both of which are intertwined with hatred at the hip.

I am asking Google for an explanation as to how this advertisement for a most despicable party is appearing at the top of my blog pages.

I would also like those of you have any feelings on the subject to let others know that Annikki and Jacob Matthan, who are a most liberal couple, who cannot stand any form of religious fundamentalism which breeds on hatred of those of other faiths, have nothing whatsoever to do with L. K. Advani or the party he stands for.

Thank you, Naval, for bringing this to my attention.

No comments: