59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Friday, February 24, 2012

Meeting Operational Costs


Now that Seventh Heaven is back on line regularly, establishing 16 years of service to our alumni, I am now a pensioner and keeping this afloat with my pension is quite difficult. 

Thanks to so many of you, I was able to install a dedicated server.

I have just 3 ad places to offer on this page, two at the top and one at the bottom. 

If any Cathedralite would like to help support this Web Version and would be prepared to advertise to the 3000+ Cathedralite who visit this site at every update, I would be most grateful. 

This is not a broad general audience, but a very very limited one.

Anyone wanting to reach my broader readership can advertise in Jacob's Blog, which is a very popular site, should look at Annikki's and my larger community called The Findians

Proposals can be sent to me at jmatthana (at) gmail.com.

No comments: