59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Monday, May 31, 2004

Happy Birthday Sadhana


Many of you may notice the new emblem we have for the blog. This was submitted by the person whose birthday we celebrate today.

One of my most frequent contributors, and now one of my best friends, Sadhana celebrates her xxxxx (rating - means very very young, almost child-like, I am xxxxx- x) birthday today.

Here is a picture of our dear one

(to be posted later)

looking as young and as beautiful as her days in school.

Here is her daughter, Gopa, and her Finnish husband, Timo, when they visited us recently in Oulu. Gopa is now my goddaughter.

(to be posted later)

Sadhana is busy organising the 54er reunion. Her tentacles have reached out far and wide. I thank her for keeping me posted on the reunion plans.

Such distinguished personalities as Rahul Bajaj, Rumy Kapadia, Ravi Jaitly, and many many more will be attending from many corners of the globe.

If you need further details please do contact me.

No comments: