59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Is This Typical Cathedralite Character?



Sunil Sahni (57er) and his wife, Kamal, are due here in Finland, on a holiday. During the process of planning their holiday, well well in advance of the time, I found Sunil performing all his functions so meticulously, I was amazed to see the amount of detail he went through.

What really took the cake was when he asked whether I could buy their tickets from Helsinki to St. Petersburg, which I gladly accepted to do. Sunil, quite rightly, did not want to send his credit card details over the internet - a very wise move.

When I informed him that the tickets had been bought, I had an unusual request. Sunil wanted to know the seat numbers so that he could inform the taxi driver who would meet them at St. Petersburg so that they could be picked up at the station to be taken to their hotel!!

Well, when replying to him, I gave him that piece of information and also told him that the tickets would be in the top right hand drawer of my office table in the cellar!!!

He promptly wrote back asking whether the top drawer was locked - to which I replied that we have no keys to anything in our home!!!!!

No comments: