59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Monday, June 02, 2008

A terror call from a Cathedralite....

This morning I had a call which caused my blood pressure to go over the top! This Cathedralite gentleman, who shall remain nameless, told me that if I continued to write nice things about him, he would stop being one of my correspondents!

Quite a dilemma for me. I am not going to write nice things about this gentleman!

The 64ers are going great guns. They held a mini reunion in Mumbai in BUSABA, Colaba, with people flying in from Delhi and commuting from Pune. They have got together at such a rate in the last couple of months, that I am astounded.

Unfortunately, they have not had success with their girl counterparts. I am sure that is a blip which will be soon corrected.



Two of our elder staff in Mumbai joined the 64ers in their mini reunion. Mr. Jagdish Pande looks a picture of health at 79. I do not remember Mr. J. C. Mehta, who, I believe, taught Gujarati. He too is a sprightly 70+!

Here are some pictures from their reunion, courtesy Delhite, Deepak Deshpande.






If you are a 64er, you will find much more on the Cat64ers Google Group site being run by Deepak and Rustom. These guys have made me an additional site owner, a great honour bestowed on me, a 59er. Thanks guys.

No comments: