59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Reunion Report - 54ers 50th Reunion

As per popular demand, I will putting up web pages of Reunion Reports which are submitted to me. (A 70er was keen to read the "humourous" reunion report of the 54ers!)

Here is the Reunion Report of the 50 years Reunion of the 54ers which was held in Mumbai in November 2004.

54ers who attended the Reunion

54ers who attended the Reunion


The main report was prepared by 54er Anthony Ramsinh. Photographs came from several sources, especially Anthony and Suhas Phadke, who, with Sadhana Madhusadan and Gracie Hayeem, were responsible for organising the entire event. Included a picture from the inside of the Cathedral which was sent to me by 64er Brinda Chinappa (now Somaya) a brilliant architect who has been doing work remodelling the school and the church.

I was really happy when Gracie sent me an email a few days ago which said:

"Thanks for all these connections Jacob, we are now so much more United."

Can you imagine how chuffed I feel when I get a line like that! It makes all this effort worthwhile.

The 54ers were kind enough to give me a little credit for helping them, especially on the CD which was prepared of the event. I will try to find some way of putting an edited version of the CD online.

Thanks guys and gals.

No comments: