59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, April 06, 2006

You guys are fast!

My morning blog entry brought this quick response from 56er Harminder (HS) Uberoi (known to all of us affectionately as Ubi).

He has helped put the "Old MacDonald E- - I, E - I, Oh" story to rest.

Viney, Ashok - Ubi has always been meticulous with facts.

Dear Jacob,

I have the medal in front of me.

No, I did not win it, my son did - 1985.

It reads JAMES McDONALD 1867-1902.

On another day I will recount my amusing story of the medal!!

Ubi


As a a fellow Savage-ite, my opinion was that Ubi certainly deserved the Medal.

But, he was up against the late 56er Tara Malkani (Wilson), as well as the outstanding cricketeer of our school, late 56er Kirti Dongersee (Palmer)!

Nobody, but nobody, stood a chance against Tara!

Give is that story quick, Ubi!

No comments: