59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oldest Cathedralite?

Is this the Oldest Cathedralite?

Dearest Annikki & Jacob,

Thank u for ure NY greetings. The same to you.

When I'm in India I'm not on email, only on mob.

My mother is 96 & not so well physically; she is probably the oldest, existing, Cathedralite.


Gool Lam (née Framji) when she was 94 years old
at the 54ers 50th Year Reunion.


When we had 54'ers 50th do, Gracie Hayeem, Pratap Dundh & Gool Lam (née Framji) had a pic taken at CCI for Barham House Captains & I believe it was on the blog.

God Bless,
love,
54er Zarrin (née Lam) & Minoo Aga


I hope all of you will join Annikki and me in saying a special prayer for Gool to wish her all the best.

Please take a few minutes to wish Zarrin a very very happy birthday - 31st January ande wish her mother well.

Her email address is:

(Replace " at " with the @ symbol.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.