59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Monday, April 04, 2005

67er Shobha sends out ALERT


67er Shobha Jhunjunwala (née Agarwal) sent me this important alert.

From: Shobha Jhunjhunwala
Date: Apr 4, 2005 8:54 PM
Subject: Fw: Passport holders attention..

This is frightening.

See you passport stare back at you, on the internet!

Delete it please. I did.

I was rather shocked to find a website that holds everyone's passport details along with photograph. Anyone can access other people's personal info. Which is of course a major worry in terms of identity fraud, etc.

You can remove your info. I suggest you do the same.

Act as soon as possible and please forward this important info to family and friends. The website is

HumNRI

Shobha


Thank you Shobha for warning me.

By the way, Shobha, I am waiting for the photo's of the 67er men and also the picture captions for the photographs you sent me.

No comments: