59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Friday, April 01, 2005

Photos from 62er Ranko

I am blessed with such good inputs to keep this blog so interesting (at least for me!!). 62er Ranko Ivancevic sent me info that his daughter, Maja, was married in February. He also sent me photgraphs of Maja with her husband, Marko, Maja with her brother Goran and two beautiful photographs of Ranko with his wife Gordana.

Ranko's daughter Maja with son, Goran

Ranko's daughter Maja with son, Goran


Ranko's daughter Maja with son, Goran

Ranko's daughter Maja with son-in-law, Marko


Ranko with his gorgeous and adorable better half, Gordana

Ranko with his gorgeous and adorable better half, Gordana

Ranko also sent me a picture of him with his hand draped over the shoulders of a beautiful woman whom he called Julie (and I do not think it is from Madame Tussaud's Waxworks Museum), but to prevent family war outbreak, there has been enough of that in their region, I am holding back on publishing that (unless I have vociferous demands)!! :-)

No comments: