59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

63ers Party in 61 / 62

Many thanks to Adil Gandhy for this great picture.

I recognise Kishore Shivdasani lounging in his inimitable style in front of the group.

(Click image to see larger image.)


63ers party

Just think of the plea which accompanied the image submission.

With so many 63ers reading this blog, I do not think we will have much problem fulfilling his request.

Hello Jacob,

I am herewith forwarding an old photograph taken, I think, in 1961/62 of a class party of the batch of 1963/64 at Soosan Wadia's home at New Marine Lines (near Churchgate Station).

I do recognise quite a few but not all in the picture. I was not in this class but a year earlier.

I trust some 1963 batch person will recognise all and list the same on your site if you publish the same?

Cheers,

Adil Gandhy


Come on 63ers - stop our misery and help us out.

The first coomplete submission identifying the 25 participants (which will be verified with the team of 63er experts - Mithoo Malani, Ranko Ivancevic, Kishore Shivdasani (and a few others) will receive a miniature Alvar Aalto designed product. Alvar Aalto was the top Finnish architect and product designer.

No comments: