59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Great news about 54er Nalini

I must thank 54er Sadhana Madhusadan (née Shah) from Pune who sent me this great news.

Mrs. Nalini Chandran (née Nair) is at the Hari Sri Vidya Nidhi School, Shree Rama Krishna, Ashramam Lane Punkunnam in Trichur, Kerala.

Nalini Chandran (née Nair)

Mrs. Rita Wilson, Deputy Secretary, Holding additional charge of the Chief Executive and Secretary of the CISCE informed 54er Nalini that she was to be conferred the Derozio Award in recognition of her outstanding contribution in the field of Education and Human Enrichment by the Jury of the Driozio Award 2004.

The Award ceremony will be held at 9.30 am on 7th January 2006 at Brishop Cotton Boys' School. St. Mark's Road, Bangalore 560001 (one of my alma maters) at the venue of the Annual Conference of the Association of Heads of Anglo-Indian Schools in India.

I hope as many of you in Bangalore will turn out to congratulate Nalini on this historic occasion.

I am sure all of you join me in congratulating Nalini and share her happiness in receiving this award.

No comments: