59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not my fault

Many of you let me know that the Seventh Heaven Blog was unreachable for a major part of today.

The fault was not mine or my service provider. It was the fault of the Search Engines.


One of several articles on the media to describe the
7 goal victory of Manchester United!


Manchester United won their European Champions League quarter finals yesterday 7 goals to 1.

BBC used the phrase "Seventh Heaven" to describe the victory, maybe as early as 3 am GMT.

As a result many internet football fans used that as their search term, and literally thousands of them landed up at our Seventh Heaven - to their disgust.

When I saw the activity on my site, I was very puzzled, but when I turned on my satellite TV early mornng, it became obvious. Nothing I could do about it!

back to normal now - hopefully - Liverpool playing this evening, so I cannot promise that the same may not happen tomorrow. :-)

No comments: