59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The rascals in Toronto....

59er Hasnain sent me this set of photographs - and would you believe it, they (59ers Viney Sethi and Hasnain Chinwalla and former Cathedralite staff members Willie Shiri and his wife, Pushpa) ate my birthday cake in Toronto, Canada, without giving me a piece, even as they were serenading to me on the phone!


Jacob's birthday cake halfway across the globe from me!


Thanks, Pushpa, for producing it.

And a few more photos from Toronto, all courtesy of Hasnain, of the gang of rascals!


Viney, Pushpa and Willie.



Willie and Viney.



Torontonians Willie, Pushpa and Hasnain standing over visitir Viney.



Willie, Viney and Pushpa.



Willie, Viney and Hasnain.


Seeing these pictures today, sitting here in my cellar, I wonder what monster I created 11 years ago with the humble effort to find 59ers.

That birthday cake is one of the greatest tributes ever paid to me. I must thank Willie, who sowed the seeds of thirst for knowledge in Physics in me 50 years ago!

I am overcome with nostalgia!

No comments: