59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a turnaround?

On January 1st of 2008 I was lamenting that I had only 2 contacts amongst the 64ers - Brinda Somaya (née Chinnappa), who is an old family friend, and Deepak Deshpande,the dynamo who was introduced by Delhi 49er, Yezad Kapadia.

When I looked at my 64ers address book today, we have 26 64er from around the world checked in. The search for more continues and 59er Chin in Canada should be able to help locate 59er Narsys Irani's brother - a 64er! Chin - do convey my very best regards to Narsys when you contact her. She is real angel.

Great going and hope you catch up with us 59ers where we have almost 70 of our theoretical total of 120!

Many of you have asked me about the professional contact site, LinkedIn, to which I have invited some of you. That is a genuine site. I am trying to build a professional school network on that site.

Still, never divulge your email address password to anyone, not even the guys who provide you with the email service.

As you would have noted - I usually lead the pack with things I do on the web. LinkedIn is a site I have been testing for a couple of years.

If you are a Consultant or an active professional, this is a great site to use. I am still not a paid up Premium Member (as I am now retired), as I get all what I want out of being a free member. If you are really active professionally, this is a site worth considering for professional contacts in any sphere. If you look at my small number of contacts that I have invited, they are spread almost among all the continents. Lokm at some in my downline and you will see the enormous spread that is there.

Keep those emails coming guys and gals. Lovely to hear from so many of you all after almost a month's break!!!!

No comments: