59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

60er discovered


When I unearthered 62er Monty, I was pleasantly surprised to hear that he was married to someone I remember very well, a 60er, Cynthia Abbott. (I always thought Cynthia was a 61er.) Monty sent me a great picture of the two of them when they attended the wedding of their eldest son last year. She is still as beautiful as I remember her!!

62er Monty Wilson and wife 60er Cynthia (née Abbott)

62er Monty Wilson and wife 60er Cynthia (née Abbott)


Monty wrote:
Cynthia, (nee Abbott) was also in Cathedral girls school 1960s class... same year as Audrey Adams, Stanley Adams, Morris Belcourt, Desmond Guage, Michael Colaco, and that gang.

I did not know Cynthia in school. We met by accident (destiny) in London, England through a mutual school friend, Vernon Williams... who was also in the Catherdal church choir with me.

Feel free to give my email to others that ask for it.

Your Blob brought back wonderful memories from the far corners of my mind of Mr. Morecroft, Thompson, Oliver, Pharoah etc..

Keep up the good work of collecting all this info... and keeping in touch with Cathedral alumni.

FYI... Clive Ciel, last I heard, was in London, England.

Monty

I remember Audrey Adams, Stanley Adams (vaguely), Morris Belcourt (see photo of hockey team of 1959), Desmond Guage (cannot place him exactly), Michael Colaco (see Prefects picture for 1959, seated on extreme left as he was Wilson House Captain) who was not a 60er. He was senior to us by a year as younger brother David was my classmate. I also remember Vernon Williams from our choir days!! We were all sopranos.

For Monty's benefit, however much it hurts deep in the heart of a Savagite, I put up here the picture of the 1956 Champion House - Wilson.
Champion House 1956 - Wilson

Champion House 1956 - Wilson

No comments: