59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Sunday, March 13, 2005

New 62er Monty Wilson


I am pleased to welcome 62er Monty Wilson into our midst. Here is te email I received:

Hello Jacob,

What a lovely surprise to hear from an old school mate!

How did you get to know about me? Who gave you my email? Not that I mind at all... I just want to keep in touch with old friends. Was it Wendy Wood the head girl in 63? I met Wendy in Toronto last summer (2004). I live in the Toronto area.

Some of the UK old school friends I stay in touch with are: Romesh Velu (64), Cecil Colaco (63), Vernon Williams(62), Joan Edwards(61). Sorry to say my good friend and classmate Alex Colaco (62) passed away in 2003 in the UK.

I was in the class of 62, Wilson huose.

I was (still am) keen on playing cricket (I can remember the surprise and dismay on his face when I clean bowled Jusudin (a good batsman and friend... don't know his whereabouts) on the first ball of the game between our classes 11a and 11b in 1961!

I am in Saudi Arabia on a project at the moment. Will be back in Toronto next week.

Attached is a picture of me at Niagara Falls... I'm on the right.

62er Monty Wilson (far right) at the Niagara Falls



Who was your sister?

Keep in touch.
Monty

No comments: