59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hip, Hip , Hooray!! Savage won the Championship...


The power of the blog is just great.

Somebody remembers Sheikh Zahur (Mehfooz Ahmed).

Jacob

..enjoyed reading your blog.

I remember Sheikh Zahur well.

He was in the B-Section of the Class of '60. All of us used to hang out on Marine Drive, where he lived. I am in touch with a lot of our classmates, so have him get hold of me, and I will fill him in.

Savage House 60ers Reunion

Savage House 60ers Reunion
David is seated on the right.


I was also interested to note your reluctance to show the School Championship photograph of Wilson House. The fact that Savage never won a school championship during my entire 12 years irked me no end.(Jacob: David is so right - it was a long haul... I am sure David did psychology at Harvard!!)

However, I did get some satisfaction. Savage won the Championship in '62, the first half of which I was both School and House Captain (I left to go to Harvard), and one of my prized possessions is the Championship photograph that year, with my brother Brian as House Captain, and Mark Sopher School Captain.(Jacob: Mark was a 59er and I am so glad that he became School Captain. Thank you for making my day and hope sometime I can get hold of that Championship Photograph to use in the Seventh Heaven Masthead!!)

With best wishes,

David Keidan
60 - 62er Savage House
School Captain, House Captain

No comments: