59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Canadian 59er hits Mumbai

The success of the Seventh Heaven Blog has been mainly due to the input received from Cathedralites all over the world.


Toronto, Canada: 59er Hasnain Chinwalla (left) with
our Physics teacher, Willie Shiri, when he
delivered flowers and a bottle of wine on
behalf of 59ers on Willie's 80th birthday.


No one has contributed more than 59er Hasnain Chinwalla (Chin), who during his visit to India last year got me some absolutely superb photographs from the alma mater as well as many shots from Mumbai.


One of Chin's shots: This is of the school front.


I still have not used up many of his photographs.

I had an email from him a few minutes ago that he is once again in Mumbai. I have asked Rajesh Jhaveri whether he can cover the 71er Reunion which is tomorrow, as I will be sure to get some great photos.

Also, I have sent out an email to all 59ers in Mumbai whose email addresses I have so that Chin could meet up with them and I can get a file full of recent photographs of our classmates.

My mouth waters at this thought!

No comments: