59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hundreds of "Returned Messages"

As expected, my mailbox is full of "Returned Messages" due to changes in email address, Inbox Quota Limit exceeded, and some who do not accept Bulk Mailings. So winter email address cleaning is now in process.

I was glad to see that I got through to many whom I wanted to.

Johnny Jameson, who played for England and Warwickshire in cricket, read the Christmas Message. This made me look back in my Archives to see that I had received this message from him last September:

Jacob,

You may use the photos on the Seventh Heaven Cathedralite Blog.

I was in Savage House. My memory also confirms that the House Master was Timmins?? Not sure of spelling although I could look it up in my photo album.

I left Bombay to come to England in 1955 – July. 1952 to 1954 I was at Sherwood College in Naini Tal.

Salaams

John


I remember very vividly our playing hockey and cricket with John in 1955. His spelling of Derek Timmins name was correct. (Wouldn't I like to get a look at John's Photo Album!)

Here come those from John's Album pictures which had been kindly sent to me by 57er Budni.


The face of a great Savage Cathedralite.



John at the Taj.





John's family.


Please keep sending me those pictures from YOUR Albums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#692][b]
Hello
I bookmark your site, best greetings.
We enjoyed visiting your website very much. We enjoyed visiting your website very much.

Another links here:
[url=http://larcet-et.blogspot.com/]LARCET[/url] larcet-et.blogspot.com larcet

See ya![/b][/color]