59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

59er Mini Reunion Report with APOLOGIES

I had sent the web page draft of the 59er Mini Reunion to Ashok Kapur so that he could feed me the holes in my web creation. These holes were mainly related to the names of the ladies present, as all those I know have grown considerably younger and more beautiful, so I was unable to positively identify them. (Jack Haskell recently sent me an email which started: "FLATTERY will get you everywhere!")



If I remember correctly, Palmer House was Cock House in 1959. This picture from the Mini Reunion Collection is of the top trio of Palmerites that drove the House to its top: Ashok Kapur, Trevor Newnes and House Captain Viney Sethi.

Ashok was obviously not available today [I understand he is still working for a living :-) ], and as all "journalists", I had a cut-off time.

So, with sincere apologies to those whom I have not identified or used their Mrs. status, I have posted the Mini Reunion Report which you can reach by clicking on this link:

2007 - 59er Mini Reunion Report


On this Seventh Heaven Blog Page you will find a permanent link on the right under the LINKS. The permanent link has been labeled as "2007 - 59er Mini Reunion Report". As the corrections and additions come in, I will make the corrections on this permanent web page.

Just one question from the pictures: Anil, is that really you? You do not look a day older than when you left school. Are you commercially producing the elixir of youth? If so, do please send me what you have been sharing secretly with Ooky!

Thanks to Ashok and Madhu for their graciousness and a huge"Hip Hip Hurrah" for Shivi for organising this Mini Reunion and to Ashok for rushing me the photographs!

No comments: