59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

My greatest hope has been achieved


I am so pleased with the result. After I have started blogging so many of you have found each other and I thank you for sharing your one-to-one conversations with me.

As so many have asked for some pictures of my better half and myself, I am pleased to share some with you.

I am the guy who is sitting on the ground with the scorebook in the 1959 School Cricket Team photograph. Here then is the photograph when I was caught child snatching in 1967:

Annikki and me after our Shrewsbury wedding in 1967

And here are passport photographs of Annikki and me taken maybe in the late 1980's.
JMAM

And here is one of me taken early last year (the glass in hand does not contain any alcohol!!):
030102JM

No comments: