59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Saturday, March 27, 2004

To many correct - NO winners


Ok, after the last hint, 12 of you came in simultaneously (within 2 hours of each other to name the new 59er.

Yes, it is Jack (Jake) Haskell. We share the same nickname.

Toni_&_Jack_Haskell

Jack Haskell with his wife, Toni.


Jack lives in California. His last job was as a Director in AMD, which is the company which is giving Intel a run for its money, smaller, but certainly doing its share in the field of chips. I don't see any Intel / AMD chips as my computers are based on the PowerPC chip from IBM / Motorola (?). However, there are thousands of gadgets besides computers, so I guess I must be using some of those AMD chips in my TV, video recorder, satellite dish receiver, microwave oven, etc. etc....

Keep visiting the blog as lots of interesting things are coming up as news about various year reunions, etc.

No comments: