59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Welcome Cathedralites to my Seventh Heaven Blog


Times are changing. I started my internet experience by searching for my 59er classmates on the internet. Then, I moved over to setting up my Seventh Heaven web pages. This was a great hit. However, due to pressures of time, I moved over to my occasional Newsy Notes. And now, having found this excellent piece of "Made in India" software for my Mac, iBlog (for computer idiots), I now move over to the in-thing - Blogging.

One new 59er has joined us since my last Newsy Notes. He was the one who introduced me to Chor Bazaar; he taught me how to make my first crystal and then valve radio sets; he then taught me to appreciate Jazz. Though one would say he was not accredited as being a sportsman in the later years, he has sent me two pictures in which he is standing tall in the Cathedral School junior teams for both hockey and cricket.

Can you guess who he is. A prize for the first correct answer!!

No comments: