59er Golden Reunion Directory

59er Golden Reunion Directory
59er Golden Reunion Directory

Sunday, March 28, 2004

When we were younger series


After seeing Jack and Toni's picture, some of you asked me how some of us look presently. I am going, over the next few weeks, present a few pictures from my collection of how some of us looked like a few years ago. You are free to put up pictures of your own and I can then link to them - or if you cannot do that, please email me the snaps for my Cathedral School collection.

Shivi, I wonder whether you remember you promised me the snaps and video from the last reunion in 1999. I have a good vieo but the technology of my video camera is so old that I do not know how to get it it my present computer.

I am sure Viney has a lot of snaps from his Roast and Toast get-together in Mumbai last December.

So please let me have them to share with our blogging lot (credit will be given to the source!!)

Ooky, Rifka,  AM

Here is a picture of Ooky, his lovely wife Rifka, along with my better half, Annikki, when we were in Mumbai a few years ago.

So let us have those snaps coming in.

No comments: